Java Love Contest Winner!!
I had such a great time seeing all your mug shots & reading some really yummy must try pie recipes! Thank you all for playing! So with out further ado.... drumroll please....
"Starlet, pick any piece of paper. Just one. WithOUT looking! No, seriously... pick a paper & get your head out of the jar!"
Don't look when you pick, hun."
"I'm not, mama! I'm looking away!"
"What number is it, Starlet? Can you show me, please?"
"Please, babe, please show Mama the number that you picked out. Please?"
And the winner is....
... the lovely JAM's Wife of "Plain Can Be Lovely". If you love Gilmore Girls, you will rave over her mug shots like I did. Congratulations, girl! E-mail me as soon as you can with your shipping addy so I can get these goodies sent to you!!
7 comments:
Congrats to the JAM's Wife!
What a lovely helper you had!
Jane, P&B Girls
Wow thank you so much! I am very excited to be able to try out my new goodies :o)
Yea! Congrats to the winner :)
Congrats to Jams Wife and thanks for the photos of Starlet picking the winner. I knew I should have found a way to bribe here though...hmmm...maybe next time :D
Oh boo hoo!! hee hee. Like you haven't sent me enough stuff!!
congrats to the winner!!!
AWwwwwww darn. LOL... Love you!
Hey lovey, how about some baking recipes?
Post a Comment