Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cheers!

January's issue of Vegetarian Times offered up a fabulous selection of Good Guys!! I was so excited to see (finally) some companies take notice that living organically is a desire for all aspects of our lives, including our alcoholic beverages (can I get an "amen!"?).



Modmix uses only organic ingredients in their mixers. Going with Vegetarian Times recommendations, I tried the Pomegranate Cosmopolitan mix. Oh my holy heaven! Of course I felt great that it was all organic, but the taste was amazingly crisp. Or maybe that was the Square One Organic Vodka. This is the first 100% organic vodka on the market.

(The ONLY down part of this is that I couldn't find a liquor store that stocked these, but my local Trader Joe's happily ordered them for me.)

1 comment:

Chaotic Mom said...

LOVE THIS! We'll be in the middle of Nowhere Organic, but I'll have to make regular trips to family (1.5 hours away), as they know the good stores in their area. WOW! These drinks sound YUMMY! I could sure use one later today... ;)